Welcome to "The Shadow of the Bear" movie blog!

We are an independant young adult-run production based in the U.S. Midwest. The film has been in pre-production since summer 2008, and wrapped up filming on August 26th, 2010.

We premiered the project on June 23rd, 2011 at the St. Anthony Main Theater in Minneapolis, MN to a delighted audience of over 100 viewers.

For details about the future of the project, click here.



Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Updates...

Several of you have asked what has happened in the month since I posted...well, we've had one day of filming, but I have not yet gotten the photos from that so I haven't posted about it.

However...Sharayah, Andy, Phil and I have all had intense tech week and performances for Fiddler on the Roof, which meant that there was no time or energy left over for filming. You can check my blog www.elenatintil.blogspot.com for pictures.:)

Also, this last week I went out to Virginia to visit Regina Doman and her family. It was a lovely time, and was able to meet and hang out with many of my friends from the FT-Forum. I was also able to meet Maria, who made/found the prom dresses for us! She's a delightful and talented young lady.

And now everyone is starting school and college, so it will be a few weeks before we film again. Thank you for your patience.

4 comments:

Maria Gianna said...

Ah, I was wondering if you were still there! :)

Glad to hear that nothing bad happened to you peoples!

btw: the Fiddler on the Roof was awesome!!!

Waiting patiently for more updates and understanding that you are indeed busy with other things,
Me.

Grace said...

Ah! Now it all becomes clear. Thanks for the update! Waiting patiently.;)

Kathryn said...

Thank you very much for the update....I was wondering if y'all had shot anything else! The 'Fiddler' pics look awesome too. I'll keep the production in my prayers!

~Kathryn

tictac said...

This is a super random question....but will the "Cookie Monster" coat be in the movie???