Welcome to "The Shadow of the Bear" movie blog!

We are an independant young adult-run production based in the U.S. Midwest. The film has been in pre-production since summer 2008, and wrapped up filming on August 26th, 2010.

We premiered the project on June 23rd, 2011 at the St. Anthony Main Theater in Minneapolis, MN to a delighted audience of over 100 viewers.

For details about the future of the project, click here.



Friday, December 11, 2009

St. Lawrence found!

Thank you all so much for your help! We had a very dedicated friend of mine go to her college and gain permission for us to film in their chapel.

So praise God and thank you all again!

10 comments:

Hannah Liz said...

YAHOOOOOO! Can you possibly get a picture of it on here?
-Liz

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Hauge said...

Huzzah! Praise the Lord! This is highly good news.

Anonymous said...

Great! That is wonderful! My thanks goes out to your friend!
I can't wait to see the finished movie!

RealMom4Life said...

YES YES YES!!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!

(takes a deep breath)
YES! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!! VERY AWESOME!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah, I agree with Hannah Liz. Can we see a picture? Please?

Beatrice said...

I do not suppose you could tell a dedicated fan and member of the FTF what chapel it is? In any case, I am delighted that you found St. Lawrence's! Good luck filming.

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooo excited!!!

Adonnenniel said...

YAY!! That's awesome! I'll keep up the prayers for you all!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

How many more scenes do you all plan on filming? I sure hope everything goes smoothly and me and my best friend are so enthralled by this movie!!! It looks GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, yes....that dedicated fan would be me! *waves* I can get a few pictures up, sure! I'll get a BUNCH for you all! :D (And hopefully this time my camera will behave....)