Welcome to "The Shadow of the Bear" movie blog!

We are an independant young adult-run production based in the U.S. Midwest. The film has been in pre-production since summer 2008, and wrapped up filming on August 26th, 2010.

We premiered the project on June 23rd, 2011 at the St. Anthony Main Theater in Minneapolis, MN to a delighted audience of over 100 viewers.

For details about the future of the project, click here.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Screenshot Wednesday

In today's screenshot, Blanche eavesdrops on Fish and Bear in the Penthouse scene.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I hope this doesn't sound like someone who hasn't read the book (because I've read it so many times I won't try counting)...but does Blanche have a black eye? I keep thinking I see one in the pictures that have to do with the Penthouse and I vaguely remember one in the book.

Also, awesome job! The pictures are great! I cannot wait to see the movie!

God bless!

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Yep, she does get a black eye in the book.

Maria(rose) said...

That looks soooo cool!!!
can't wait to see more!!=D

Anonymous said...

um, sorry to be rude, but are you ok? i mean, it has been a while since posts....

Bridget said...

^^^Yeah I'm wondering the same thing^^^