Welcome to "The Shadow of the Bear" movie blog!

We are an independant young adult-run production based in the U.S. Midwest. The film has been in pre-production since summer 2008, and wrapped up filming on August 26th, 2010.

We premiered the project on June 23rd, 2011 at the St. Anthony Main Theater in Minneapolis, MN to a delighted audience of over 100 viewers.

For details about the future of the project, click here.



Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fan Art

While I, like the rest of you, wait to hear today's filming news from Minnesota (and I hear they could use some urgant prayers as they try to track down a missing cast member!) I thought I would upload the fan graphic art I've recieved from you all so far!

Feel free to repost these images on your own blogs or on forums, but do credit the artists and please include a link back to this blog!

Have art of your own to share? Send it to theshadowofthebear [at] ymail [dot] com under the subject heading of "SOTB Fan Graphic Art."


By Katie K.




By Maria J.






1 comment:

ugagal said...

I LOVE BLANCHE AND ROSE'S HAIR!!!!