Welcome to "The Shadow of the Bear" movie blog!

We are an independant young adult-run production based in the U.S. Midwest. The film has been in pre-production since summer 2008, and wrapped up filming on August 26th, 2010.

We premiered the project on June 23rd, 2011 at the St. Anthony Main Theater in Minneapolis, MN to a delighted audience of over 100 viewers.

For details about the future of the project, click here.



Monday, February 21, 2011

Screenshot Saturday (on Monday)

I apologize profusely for missing Saturday's screenshot! It was my birthday this weekend and things just got far too busy. However the upshot was that I had a group at my house on Saturday that watched most of my current rough cut and gave it their approval. So rest assured that editing is going well!

Today's shot shows Rose entering Freet's basement...


6 comments:

Marina said...

Don't know if you've said this yet, but which camera model are you guys using?

Thanks, some of my friends and I are sort of into filming and really want to get better cameras and mics. For now, however, this is just wishful thinking since none of us have enough money...

Olivia said...

I have to say, Rose is one of the most perfectest characters that y'all have, I think...;)

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

We used two different camera models on the project. I don't remember the make of the first (it was a Sony something) but the second was the Canon XL2.

Anonymous said...

Love the look on her face! It's so perfect for Rose!!!

Maria Gianna said...

Happy birthday! And great picture of Rose. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more!

Bridget said...

Somebody looks angry! Lol!